Purpose of the Website
The purpose of the official Town of Dobson website,www.dobson-nc.com, is to provide accurate
content and information about the Town of Dobson’s municipal government’s operations
and services. The site is used to inform citizens, visitors, and businesses as well as provide
necessary forms, applications, and documents.
The images, content, and features of this website are owned and copyrighted by the Town of
Dobson. All rights are reserved by their respective owners. You, the user, are responsible for
adhering to copyright restrictions for any copyrighted material on this site.
If you are an external party linking to the Town of Dobson’s website, you are also responsible
for adhering to copyright restrictions for any copyrighted material on this site.
Third Party - Outside Link Disclaimer
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links
taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and the Town of Dobson accepts no liability
for any linked sites or their content. Any link from a Town website to an external website does
not imply an endorsement of content, viewpoint, policies, products, or services of that website.
The Town of Dobson does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability,
or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It
is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety
from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other potentially destructive items. Once you link to a
non-City website, you are subject to the terms and conditions of that website, including, but not
Acceptance of Terms
The Town of Dobson (the “Town”) makes available for your use on this website (the “Site”)
information and documents subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this document
addition, when using particular Services or Materials on this Site, you are subject to any posted
guidelines or rules applicable to such Services or Materials that contain terms and conditions in
- 1. You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Site by hacking, sending viruses, or any other similar malicious or careless conduct.
- 2. You agree that you will not utilize the communication methods found within the Site for the communication of any material that may reasonably be considered scurrilous or offensive.
- 3. You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this
Site, that you have only a limited right to use this Site and that you will adhere to any and
all copyright restrictions that apply to the materials displayed upon or accessed through this Site.
- 4. You acknowledge that the Town does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Site.
- 5. You acknowledge that the Town is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this Site.
- 6. You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Dobson with respect to your use of the
Site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Site will take
place in the Judicial District of Dobson.
- 7. You agree to grant the Town all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail
that you send to the Town.
If you do not AGREE to ALL of these terms, please log off of this Web site immediately.
307 North Main Street
Dobson, NC 27017