Authorization Agreement for Prearranged Payment

Download and fill out this form to set your water/sewer account up for automatic bank draft.

New Account Setup

Download and fill out this form to set up a new account for water and sewer utilities and connection as well as residential garbage and recycling services.

Account Termination Request

Download and fill out if you want to terminate your water and sewer service as well as your garbage service.

Privilege License Application

To conduct business in town you will need a Privilege License. Call Town Hall (336-356-8962) for assistance in obtaining your privilege license or download and fill out the PDF.

Peddler’s License Application

This application must be completed prior to selling/peddling items in Town.  This is for temporary vendors only.  Permanent vendors must have a privilege license.  

Festival Permit

Parade Application

Application for Conditional Use Permit

Zoning Amendment Application

Application for Employment